The Dallas Mavericks will host a FANtastic Finale tomorrow night during the Mavs vs. Suns game at American Airlines Center. Doors open at 6:00pm and tipoff is at 7:30pm. This special final game will salute the MFFLs who cheer on the Mavs all season long with an exclusive pregame event for Season Ticket Holders. Giveaways and plenty of fun!
MFFL FANTASTIC FINALE EVENTS AND EXCLUSIVES:
- Mavs Full Season Ticket Holders are invited for an exclusive pre-game happy hour at 6:00pm in the EIGHTEEN|76 Bar at American Airlines Center. Mavs will showcase the new Ripples Beer Foam Printer for the first time in Dallas. Each Season Ticket Holder in attendance will receive a free Budweiser Mavs Hat and One (1) Free 12oz Budweiser draft with choice of Mavs logo on the top of each beer. Media is invited to attend—RSVP is required. Limited availability – first-come, first-served.
- Join the Mavs for Mavs Q, the first live and in-app trivia game in the NBA. FOX Sports Southwest Analyst Jeff “Skin” Wade will shell out 12 questions in arena for a chance to win upgraded seats for the game, autographed merch and floor seats for a game during the 2018-2019 Season. To play, fans should download the Mavs app. Trivia starts promptly at 6:30pm.
- All fans in attendance will receive a FREE Mavs cap courtesy of Sprite upon entry.
- All fans in attendance will receive a SPECIAL EDITION T-SHIRT featuring “Dallas For Dirk” courtesy of 5miles. The t-shirt was designed by local artists Reid Glaze and Hance Talpin in honor of Dirk’s 20th Season with the Dallas Mavericks. Find more of their designs at thanksdirk.com.
- 10,000 fans in attendance will receive a Mavs Team Poster courtesy of Century 21 Mike Bowman.
- 1 lucky Season Ticket Holder and 1 lucky fan will have a chance to win a 2018 Ford Escape Titanium (Estimated MSRP $32,140) by participating in a half-court shot contest during half-time. To register to win, visit mavs.com/winaford before 3pm today.
- 1 Lucky Mavs fan will take to the Mavs Hangar with 1 minute to grab as much gear as they can in the Mavs Hangar Super Market Sweep Presented by NIKE. The winner will be selected from a pool of fans that have connected to their Nike Mavs Jerseys via the Nike Connect app.
- Panini will give away 20K Mavs Trading Card Packs at doors and Chris Arnold will give away (2) Framed Autographed Pictures of Dennis Smith Jr. during the pre-game show and the game.
- WhichWich will give away 10K special edition Dirk Nowitzki cups in honor of the DirkWich promotion. Each cup with have a coupon for a FREE 32oz drink with purchase of a DirkWich at participating stores.