IN THE PAINT: An Evening of Art + Entertainment with the Mavs
Thursday, March 20th
Join the entire Mavs Team for IN THE PAINT, a one-of-a-kind exclusive season
ticket holder event!!
For tickets, log into accountmanager
Or call your Season Ticket Account Representative for location and details!
The evening will feature:
- A 360 degree photo booth, the premier in frozen motion and virtual technology delivering high-definition images of subjects in 360 degrees – www.bigfreeze.com
- Live art with collaboration from Mavs players
- 20 Mavs inspired custom backboards, created by local artists
- The INSIDE OUT PROJECT (www.insideoutproject.net), which brings the printers directly to the fans and will enable them to participate and receive a black and white poster instantly.
- Air Graffiti – airgraffitidallas.com, which is the ultimate in live-event experiences that captivates, energizes, mesmerizes and entertains guests. Mavs Season Ticket holders will have the opportunity to help create this masterpiece.
- Ten 13 feet by 17 feet player illustrations created by digital sketch artist, Erin Una – www.erinuna.com
- Sketch Artists will be on hand to do digital and paper sketches of attendees
- 15 ton sand sculpure of American Airlines Center and Mavs logo
- Balloon artist, Todd Neufeld, brings world-class balloon entertainment with large-scale sculptures – www.twistedballoon.com
- Face painting
- Food trucks, and much more
All of the Mavs Players and Coaches will be in attendance and stationed at different locations throughout the night.
The Mavs Dancers, ManiAACs and Mascots will also be in attendance.
Don’t Miss Out!
Share and comment