Has the NBA season been suspended or canceled?
The NBA has decided to temporarily suspend its season in response to the coronavirus pandemic. This decision was made to safeguard the health and well-being of fans, players, everyone connected to our game and the general public. This hiatus will last at least 30 days and we intend to resume the season, if and when it becomes safe for all concerned. While we work with the NBA and develop our plans, we will provide updates to our fans, partners and ticket holders as they become available. We appreciate your patience and flexibility as we navigate this together.
What is the refund policy if I purchased tickets to an upcoming Dallas Mavericks home game?
- Season Ticket/Club Maverick Members
- Per Commissioner Adam Silver’s March 12, 2020 Letter to NBA fans, we plan to resume our games once it is made clear that everyone in attendance will be safe and in accordance with local, state, and federal guidelines. Tickets already purchased and included in your Membership will be honored when games are rescheduled. If games are not played or played in an empty arena, we will work to apply credit towards upcoming games, Playoffs, or Season Memberships.
- Group Ticket and Suite Rental Purchases
- Please reach out to your Account Executive directly for other alternative options on your purchase, including account credit for future games.
- Single Game Ticket Purchases
- If you purchased tickets through Ticketmaster and would like a refund, please submit request through your online Ticketmaster account.
If you purchased tickets through a resale site like StubHub, Vivid Seats, or others, you will be subject to the refund policy of their respective ticket marketplace. Please contact their customer service department for more information.
Does the coronavirus or NBA hiatus affect other Dallas Maverick events?
Effective immediately, all Dallas Maverick events will be suspended until play resumes for the NBA season. This includes Club Maverick Member events, watch parties, in-person relocation events, and any player appearances. Information on new dates and times will be communicated when determined.
How does the NBA hiatus affect 2020-21 Club Maverick Membership renewal payments?
We have had an overwhelming response from our Club Maverick Members with our current renewal campaign, both through MyClubMaverick.com and by contacting their Account Executives. As communicated to all Members regarding payment plans, we will process payments as scheduled on Wednesday, March 18th. If you are a Club Maverick Member, and not on any payment plan, please reach out to your Account Executive to renew by March 18th to receive maximum savings. If you have any additional questions regarding your Club Maverick Member account, please reach out to your Account Executive via email.
How does the NBA suspension of games affect the 2019-2020 Playoffs tickets, if I opted to prepay?
If you selected to have your Playoff tickets paid in advance, we will not be processing payments until games are rescheduled. Before processing any payment, we will reach out to you.
Where can I find more information and stay up to date?
We encourage you to visit Mavs.com and NBA.com for the latest news, updates and interactive features to stay connected to the game. You will also find guidelines on how to keep yourself and your family safe and healthy.