Community Ticket Block is a random lottery program that provides youth based non-profit organizations with the opportunity to attend Dallas Mavericks home games through donated tickets from Dallas Mavericks players, coaches, and season ticket holders.
Participating organizations will be chosen randomly each month for upcoming home games. Groups will usually be notified of their status by early to mid-month. Organizations that have not yet been drawn will remain in our lottery system to be eligible for future opportunities while selected organizations will be removed.
To participate in this program, your organization must have a 501c3 status declared by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), serve at least 75% youth, and submit the Community Ticket Block application before the deadline. Tickets allocated through Community Ticket Block must be distributed solely to beneficiaries of your organization. They may not be sold, exchanged, or used for fundraising purposes. Failure to comply with Community Ticket Block guidelines will result in loss of eligibility for future ticket distributions.
Deadline: Friday, August 31 at 5:00pm
Click Here to fill out the Community Ticket Block Online Form.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- What if I have an individual(s) in my group that needs a wheelchair-accessible seat?
Please let us know this information on your request form and upon notification of being selected for a game so that we can try to accommodate your request.
- Can I invite friends/family outside of the organization to come to the game with my group?
The tickets allocated to your group are to be used SOLELY by your individuals affiliated with your organization.
- If I bring a few extra group members with me to the game, will they be able to get tickets?
Your group will only be given the number of tickets you were allocated. Extra group members will need to visit the Box Office to purchase tickets.
- If I do not have 100% attendance, but close to it, will I still be in the drawings for a playoff game?
Playoff drawings are used to reward organizations that have maintained 100% attendance. Organizations with over 100% attendance will not be entered into playoff drawings, either.
- There are a few small children in my group. Will they need a ticket?
Children 2 years of age or older are required to have a ticket.
- The ticket block in my group is split into two (or more) sections. Can I change seats?
Receiving tickets through Community Ticket Block is a privilege and should be treated as such. Requests for seat changes will not be accommodated.
- Will the Dallas Mavericks provide parking for my group?
The Dallas Mavericks are not responsible for group parking. You can visit the American Airlines Center website for a parking map and parking lot descriptions. Prices vary depending on the lot location.
- What if my group plans to arrive by bus?
We highly encourage you to arrive as early as possible to ensure you have a parking space. Bus parking is limited and requires a fee (just like any other vehicle). Bus drivers should be informed of this information.
- If my group plans to arrive separately, do we have to wait for the entire group to arrive before receiving our tickets?
Per our Community Ticket Block guidelines, your entire group needs to be present before tickets are distributed.
- Can I pick up the tickets for members of my group that have not yet arrived?
Each individual will receive a ticket as they enter the arena. One person is not permitted to pick up tickets for absent group members. Also, all members of your group must be present before tickets are distributed.
- Do I need to send a new request form each month for the drawings?
Community Ticket Block requests are submitted on a yearly basis. Once you have submitted your request you will be entered into the lottery system. Your information will remain in the system for the duration of the season; however, you will be removed from future drawings should your group be selected for a game.