Each year the Dallas Mavericks receive thousands of donation requests to support worthwhile charitable causes. While we make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible, we are simply unable to fulfill them all based on the volume we receive. In order for your organization to be considered for a donation item for an upcoming charitable event, you must comply with the following guidelines:
Requests may ONLY be submitted online via our online donation request form. Requests submitted via email, fax, mail or phone will NOT be considered.
- All requests AT LEAST EIGHT (8) WEEKS IN ADVANCE of the scheduled event date
- Organization must be a charitable, 501(c)3 organization and WITHIN 75 MILES of American Airlines Center
- Due to the volume of requests, we must limit donations to one request within a 12-month period
- Donations are subject to availability
- We are unable to accept items to be autographed; therefore, please don’t send us basketballs, jerseys or other items to be autographed
- Monetary donations, sponsorship, door prizes, giveaways, tickets and raffle requests will not be considered or granted
- We do not donate to third parties fundraising on behalf of another organization or an individual
All requests for autographed memorabilia are limited to live and silent auction activities designed to raise funds for non-profit, tax-exempt organizations in the Dallas/Fort Worth area that have a 501©(3) IRS designation. It is our policy not to donate autographed merchandise or tickets to be used for raffles, as prizes, volunteer recognition gifts or giveaways.***The Dallas Mavericks reserve the right to handle each donation request on a case-by-case basis.***All requests are reviewed one month prior to the event date. Due to the high volume of requests that we receive, we are not able to respond to follow up phone calls or correspondences.