Basketball Court

BASKETBALL COURTS

Each season, the Mavs foundation selects local nonprofits or community organizations in need of new basketball courts for recreational and community purposes. This is an in-kind project to refurbish or replace an existing courts or gyms in need of repair, in order to encourage healthy living and provide a safe place for children and residents in the community. All of the work of the Dallas Mavericks Foundation court projects is completed by Mavs Foundation staff, volunteers and its partners.

Over the last 25 years, the Mavs Foundation has built 29 basketball courts throughout the North Texas community.

2020-2021 Court Refurbishment

My Health My Resources

Court renovation included new Mavs outdoor paint and color scheme provided by PPG, new permanent basketball goal, safety inspected wall pads, new cooling fans and lighting, sport court provided by NexCourt, and a variety of additional sports equipment.

The Youth Recovery Campus (TYRC) is a program of My Health My Resources (MHMR) of Tarrant County. Since it opened in 1999, the mission has been to help adolescents and their families as they take the path of recovery from substance use and chemical dependency. The Campus has been recognized as a model program by leaders across Texas and is the only public substance use treatment program for adolescents in North Texas. Recreational activities are at the core of their work with adolescents at The Campus and basketball is one of the most popular activities for young residents.

MHMR Mavs Basketball Court Renovation:

Coming Soon: 2021-2022 Season Court Refurbishment selected October 2021.

Past Mavs Basketball Court Recipients:

• Bridgbuilders
  • Boys & Girls Clubs of Arlington
  • Griggs Park
  • Jubilee Park
  • Parker’s Park – West, TX
  • Youth World
  • Boys & Girls Clubs of Collin County
  • Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Dallas
  • Dallas Bethlehem Center
  • Dallas County JJAEP
  • Dallas County Juvenile Department