The Club Maverick Waitlist is for Full Season Memberships Only. The opportunity to purchase a half-season or mini-plan membership will come at a later time.
No timeline can be guaranteed. You will be contacted when seats become available.
Club Maverick Members must abide by all reselling Terms & Conditions. Violations of the Terms & Conditions may result in membership cancellation.
Yes. There is a $100 per seat requirement to join the Club Maverick Waitlist. You may select between 2-4 seats.
Yes, the Club Maverick Waitlist is limited to 2-4 seats. Club Maverick Members are limited to 4 seats on their account.
No. Waitlist spots are non-transferable. At any time, you may give up your spot in line and receive a full refund.
Our goal is to get as many MFFLs on the Waitlist into Club Maverick seats as possible.
While you are never obligated to choose seats, it’s important to know that we expect seating options to be very limited. You should strongly consider choosing the best seats that are available to you.
Once you have had 3 opportunities to choose a location in a Club Maverick Membership, and you opt to pass on all available seats, your deposit will be moved to the bottom of the list. If you prefer, you may receive a full refund.
- Club Maverick Memberships are reserved to MFFLs living within the DFW area only.
- After joining the Club Maverick Waitlist, all seat selections and season ticket purchases will be required to be made in-person.
- Reselling of Club Maverick Season Tickets is actively monitored across all resale platforms and strictly enforced.
- To fill the American Airlines Center with MFFLs, any tickets habitually found to be resold WILL BE CANCELLED WITHOUT REFUND.
- Club Maverick Members risk their membership being cancelled immediately with excessive resale of their tickets.