2013-2014 Downloadable Schedule
Import the entire 2013-14 mavericks schedule into your calendar application in moments. Follow the instructions below, and you’ll have every mavericks game and time at your fingertips.
Microsoft Outlook Import (.CSV file format)
Click Here(IE/Firefox/Chrome users Right-Click and Save Link As, Control-Click on a Mac OSX) and select the “Save” option to download the file. After downloading the file, open Outlook and follow these directions for importing it into your calendar:
Please note that the downloadable schedules do not include the local TV schedule.
- In the “Map Custom Fields” box, click and drag needed fields from the left window into the right window. It is fairly self-explanatory, but the basic corresponding fields are below:
- SUBJECT to Subject
- START_DATE to Start Date
- START_TIME to Start Time
- END_TIME to End Time
- DESCRIPTION to Description
- LOCATION to Location
- REMINDER_ON_OFF to Reminder On/Off (if you’d like Outlook to place a reminder)
- REMINDER_DATE to Reminder Date (if you’d like Outlook to place a reminder)
- REMINDER_TIME for reminder time if you’d like Outlook to place a reminder
- Click OK
- Click Finish
Microsoft Outlook Import (.ICS file format)
1. Use above instructions with the ICS version found here: http://www.mavs.com/wp-content/mavs/schedule.ics.
Steps to Add to your Google Calendar:
1. Select Add \ Import calendar on the bottom of the Other Calendars box on the left side of the window
2. Copy and paste http://www.mavs.com/wp-content/mavs/schedule.ics in the ‘Public Calendar Address’ field.
3. Click ‘Add’.
Steps to Add to your iCal for MAC OS users:
1. Choose Calendar > Subscribe in iCal.
2. Copy and paste http://www.mavs.com/wp-content/mavs/schedule.ics in the ‘Subscribe To’ field.
3. Click ‘OK’.
Steps to Add to your iPhone
1. Plug in your iPhone to your computer.
2. Open iTunes(if not already open).
3. Select your iPhone from the list under Devices on the left hand side of iTunes.
4. Select Info button on top menu of your device.
5. Select the Sync Calendars check box.
6. Select the calendar(s) you want to add.
7. Sync your iPhone using the Sync button in the lower right corner.