During select games, Raising Cane’s will be showing their One Love to Mavs fans by giving them the chance to stand on the court with the Mavs during the National Anthem!
10 winners will receive two tickets to the game, custom Raising Cane’s National Anthem Buddies T-Shirt, Raising Cane’s Kid’s Meal voucher, and will be recognized on the scoreboard as they take the court to sing the National Anthem with their favorite Mavs player.
For information on purchasing group tickets as a part of the National Anthem Buddies program, click here.
To find the nearest Raising Cane’s location in North Texas, click here.
About Raising Cane’s
Our concept is simple and unique… we only have ONE LOVE – quality chicken finger meals! At Raising Cane’s® you get an exceptionally high quality product served quickly and conveniently. We can do this because we offer a limited menu. The specialized systems developed by Raising Cane’s® allow us to maintain a level of quality unmatched in the industry. Our commitment to this concept will not allow us to compromise our quality, cut corners or clutter our menu with new products that do not fit our core menu offering.
Register to win
(1) No purchase necessary.
(2) Sweepstakes open to residents of the U.S. living within 75 miles of Dallas Fort Worth city limits, 18 years of age or older, except employees and immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) of Raising Cane’s, Dallas Mavericks, the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, owners, employees and agents. Names and likenesses of promotion winner(s) may be used by the Dallas Mavericks and any designee(s) for promotional purposes without further compensation from the Dallas Mavericks.
(3) To enter, visit Mavs.com/raisingcanes and complete the entry form. All entry forms must be completed by a parent or guardian 18 years or older.
(4) Contest begins October 30th, 2015. Entries can be received throughout the 2015-16 season. Deadline to register is April 10th 2016. Winners will randomly be selected to participate for each game throughout the season.
(5) Grand Prize Ten winners will receive two pairs of tickets to a TBD game, Raising Cane’s Nation Anthem Buddies Voucher, and Raising Cane’s t-shirts. Winners and guests will also be recognized on the scoreboard prior to the each game
(6) Winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and any expenses associated with the game, unless otherwise indicated. No substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prize permitted except at the team’s option for a prize of comparable or greater value.
(7) Approximate retail value of prize(s) is: $100.00
(8) Chances of winning are dependent on number of entries and submission of essay.
(9) The name of each winner(s) (41 total) can be obtained by writing Dallas Mavericks Raising Cane’s National Anthem Buddies., 2909 Taylor Street, Dallas TX 75226.
(10) By entering, entrant agrees to follow the Official Rules and hold harmless and indemnify Raising Cane’s, Dallas Mavericks and/or the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of either (i) entrant’s participation; or (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in the promotion.
(11) In consideration for being awarded the prize, winner hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, except where prohibited by law, to the use of winner’s name and/or likeness in any and all advertising, promotions and other publicity conducted by Raising Cane’s, Dallas Mavericks, and/or the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, except where prohibited by law.
(12) Contest void where prohibited.