Dirk Nowitzki and Kroger are teaming up to fight childhood hunger! Be a part of it by buying a raffle ticket for a chance to win one (1) Kroger Ultimate Mavs Fan Package!
Each package includes the following:
- Spot for two (2) in meet & greet with Dirk Nowitzki on March 28th, including a tour of Mavs practice facility & locker room
- Two (2) tickets inside catered suite for the Mavs-Kings game on March 29th
- One (1) Mavs player jersey
For just $10 a ticket, you can take your chances and win one in the online raffle. Click here and get your ticket today!
100% of the proceeds will go to the North Texas Food Bank’s Food 4 Kids program that feeds 11,000 chronically hungry children each weekend. Each package purchased will provide 150 students with a backpack full of kid-friendly, nutritious food.
For more information on the North Texas Food Bank’s Food 4 Kids program visit: ntfb.org
OFFERED TO ENTRANTS RESIDING WITHIN 75 MILES OF DALLAS OR FORT WORTH, TX CITY LIMITS, AND VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR OTHERWISE RESTRICTED BY LAW.
This Raffle is open only to legal U.S. residents living within 75 miles of Dallas or Fort Worth, Texas city limits, who are 18 years of age or older who are licensed drivers as of date of entry. Void beyond 75 miles of Dallas or Fort Worth, Texas city limits, all other U.S. States, and where prohibited, or otherwise restricted by law. Subject to all federal, state and local laws. By entering the Raffle, entrants are bound by and agree to these official rules.
The Kroger (“Raffle”) begins Tuesday, February 18th, 2014 at 10:00:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) and ends on Friday, March 14th, 2014 at 5:00:00 p.m. CT.
To enter the Raffle, fans can visit www.ntfb.org/meetdirk via www.Mavs.com/Kroger and purchase a virtual ticket for $10.00 for entry into the Kroger “Ultimate Mavs Fan” Raffle. No limit on number of entries per person. All eligible entries must be received no later than 5:00:00 p.m. CT on Friday, March 14th, 2014. Only one (1) entry will be randomly selected from all eligible entries as a winner of one (1) Grand Prize package (details below).
A total of twenty (20) Grand Prize packages will be available for purchase for $750.00 each. To purchase, fans can visit www.ntfb.org/meetdirk via www.Mavs.com/Kroger and purchase a package for $750.00 with 100% of proceeds benefitting the NTFB “Food 4 Kids” program. Packages will be available for purchase through 5:00:00 p.m. CT on Friday, March 14th, 2014 or until all twenty (20) packages have sold out, whichever occurs first.
All entries become the sole property of the Dallas Mavericks, The National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc, North Texas Food Bank, Kroger Texas LP and will not be acknowledged or returned. Incomplete or misspelled entries are void. Any individual who attempts or otherwise encourages, directly or indirectly, the entry of multiple or false contact information under multiple identities, by cellular phone, or uses any robotic, automatic, mechanical or programmed device or artifice to enter or encourage, directly or indirectly, multiple or false bids, as determined by the Raffle Entities, will be disqualified. When entering your information online, raffle prize will be awarded to the name on the online purchase form.
Raffle Entities and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates are not responsible for late, lost, delayed, unclear, unintelligible, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, ineligible or damaged entries which will be disqualified or for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the sender, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Raffle which may limit the ability to play or participate, or by any human error that may occur in the processing of the entries in the Raffle. If for any reason, (including infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond reasonable control of Raffle Entities and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of each Raffle), and the Raffle is not capable of being conducted as described in these Official Rules, Raffle Entities shall have the right, at their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Raffle, and to select the prize winners in a random drawing from eligible entries received prior to action taken, or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Raffle Entities. Sponsor shall have no further obligation to any participant in connection with the Raffle. Raffle Entities reserve the right to prosecute any fraudulent entries to the fullest extent of the law.
3. Winners/Notification: One (1) randomly selected entry will be chosen from all eligible $10.00 Raffle entries submitted and verified from Tuesday, February 18th, 2014 through Friday, March 14th, 2014. The winner of the Raffle will be chosen and notified by telephone or email on Monday, March 17th, 2014. Winner must respond to such notification within forty-eight (48) hours after the notification is sent or an alternate winner may be selected from the remaining eligible entries. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Winning odds are based on the number of eligible entries. Ticket price is not a tax deductible contribution.
4. Packages: Twenty One (21) Ultimate Mavs Fan Packages: One (1) hour meet & greet opportunity for one (1) winner and one (1) guest with Dallas Mavericks player Dirk Nowitzki to be held at American Airlines Center on Friday, March 28th, 2014. Meet & greet will allow winner (and one guest) opportunity to tour the Mavericks practice facility and locker room, have no more than two (2) items autographed per person, and appear in a photo with Dirk Nowitzki. Due to space limitations, only one (1) guest per winner will be permitted to attend. If the winner cannot attend the scheduled event for any reason, or chooses to forfeit their guest admission, no compensation will be given. Grand Prize and guest admissions are non-transferable. Meet & greet has no retail value. The Ultimate Mavs Fan Package will also include: Two (2) tickets inside a catered suite during the Sacramento Kings vs. Dallas Mavericks game on Saturday, March 29th, 2014 at American Airlines Center and one (1) unsigned Dirk Nowitzki jersey. Approximate retail value of each Prize Package: $750.00. Raffle odds dependent on number of entries received.
All participants may be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Release (where permitted by law) as well as any other documents which may be required by Sponsor or prize provider, all of which must be received fully-executed within three (3) days of date printed on notification or he/she may be disqualified and prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate. Winners are solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and any other expenses and costs not expressly listed above including, but not limited to, transportation to the game, parking fees, gratuities and souvenirs. Prizes will be accepted “as is” and are non-transferable and non-assignable. Raffle Entities, in their discretion, may substitute a prize (or prize component) of equal value and comparable use for any reason. At the Raffle Entities’ sole discretion, Raffle entrants may be disqualified at any time for any reason permitted by these rules.
5. Eligibility: This Raffle is open only to legal U.S. residents living within 75 miles of the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas City limits, who are 18 years of age or older who are licensed drivers as of date of entry. Residence is determined by Texas issued driver’s license. Individuals employed by Kroger Texas LP, North Texas Food Bank, the Dallas Mavericks (and any and all affiliates), the National Basketball Association and its Teams and Operators, NBA Enterprises, LLC, or any of their respective parent and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies and any and all other companies associated with the Raffle and their immediate families (parent, siblings, children and spouse) and persons residing in the same household (whether related or not) of such employees are not eligible to enter or win. Void in all other areas beyond 75 miles of the Dallas or Fort Worth, Texas city limits, all other U.S. States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. Military installations in foreign countries, anywhere outside of the U.S and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.
6. General: By entering, all entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Raffle Entities, which shall be final and binding. Raffle Entities may prohibit any entrant or potential entrant from participating in the Raffle, if at the sole discretion of Raffle Entities, such person uses an inappropriate or vulgar user name or shows a disregard for these Official Rules, or acts (1) with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant, Raffle Entities, or their agents or representative; or (2) in any other disruptive manner. By accepting prize, the winner grants to Raffle Entities the right to use winner’s name, likeness, image, voice, hometown, and biographical information in any advertising, trade or Raffle, including on the Internet or via wireless application protocol, without further notice, compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law.
7. Indemnification: By entering entrant agrees to release, defend, hold harmless and indemnify the Dallas Mavericks, Kroger Texas LP, the National Basketball Association and its Teams and Operators, NBA Enterprises, LLC, and their respective parents, partners, subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, directors, officers, governors, employees and agents against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of either (i) any damage to entrant’s cellular telephone or computer relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with entering this Raffle; or (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize awarded in the Raffle, including but not limited to any claims for damage to property, personal injury, death or claims based on defamation, rights of privacy, rights of publicity or merchandise delivery. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the entrant ineligible. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS RAFFLE MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE RAFFLE ENTITIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Raffle Entities are not responsible for any printing or typographical errors in these Official Rules or any other materials associated with the Raffle. Entrants enter at their own risk and Raffle Entities’ are not responsible for and shall not be liable for any condition caused by events beyond their control that may cause the Raffle to be disrupted or corrupted.
8. Arbitration and Choice of Law: This Raffle is intended for participation in the United States only and shall be construed only according to United States Law. Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Raffle entrant and Sponsor agree that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Raffle, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the contestant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Raffle), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of contestants and Sponsor in connection with this Raffle, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Texas without regard to Texas’ choice of law rules.
9. Official Rules: Inquiry concerning these official rules should be sent with a self-addressed, stamped envelope by March 25th, 2014 to: Dallas Mavericks, c/o Kroger/NTFB Raffle, 2909 Taylor St., Dallas TX 75226-1909. Official rules can also be found at www.Mavs.com/Kroger.
10. Sponsor: Dallas Mavericks, 2909 Taylor Street, Dallas TX 75226-1909
The National Basketball Association (“NBA”) name and logo and the names and logos of NBA.com and the NBA teams are the property of NBA Properties, Inc. and the member teams of the NBA.