Have a Guys Night Out with Dr Pepper TEN!
The Mavs and Dr Pepper TEN are giving guys a chance to win a Guys Night Out with nine of their friends in a fully catered suite to select Mavs home games.
Grand Prize includes:
- Ten (10) tickets with a food & beverage package
- Meet & Greet with Dallas Mavericks Dancers
- Dallas Mavericks Dancers calendars
- Four (4) parking passes
Grand Prize Suite package are available only on these game nights:
- February 9th vs. LA Clippers
- February 20th vs. Houston Rockets
- March 13th vs. LA Clippers
500 runner up winners will also walk away with a pair of tickets to select Mavs home games.
(1) No purchase necessary.
(2) Sweepstakes open to male residents within a 75 mile radius of the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex 18 years of age or older, except employees and immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) of Dr Pepper/Seven Up, Inc., the Dallas Mavericks, the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, owners, employees and agents.
(3) To enter, register online at mavs.com/drpepper, or mail to the Dallas Mavericks. Promotion will start on Monday, January 12th, 2015 at approximately 12:00pm. Entries must be received by Friday, February 6th, 2015 at approximately 12:00pm. Limit one entry per person. Winners will be chosen at random from all eligible entries and will be notified by phone or email. In the event a winner cannot be contacted or declines the prize an alternate winner will be selected at random.
(4) If on line registration, log onto mavs.com/drpepper or mail to Dallas Mavericks c/o Dr Pepper TEN Guys Night Out, 2909 Taylor Street, Dallas, TX 75226 and fill out all data in required fields; first and last name, address, city, state, zip, primary phone with area code, email address and format preference, date of birth, gender, date registered, and if you choose to opt-in on Dallas Mavericks offers, offers from Dallas Mavericks partners, or wish to receive newsletters from the Dallas Mavericks.
(5) Three Grand Prize winners will receive a suite to a selected Dallas Mavericks home game that includes 10 suite tickets that includes a food & beverage package, Dallas Mavericks Dancer calendars, four (4) parking passes and a meet & greet with Dallas Mavericks Dancers. Five Hundred (500) runner-up winners will receive a pair of tickets to selected Dallas Mavericks home games. Winning prizes are non-transferable to any other person, including relatives or friends.
(6) Winners are solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and any expenses associated with the game, unless otherwise indicated. No substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prize permitted except at the team’s option for a prize of comparable or greater value.
(7) Approximate retail value of prize(s): Grand Prize- $4,000.00. Runner up prize-$20.00
8) Chances of winning are based on the total number of eligible entries received.
(9) A list of winners can be obtained by writing Dallas Mavericks, 2909 Taylor Street, Dallas, TX 75226.
(10) By entering, entrant agrees to follow the Official Rules and hold harmless and indemnify the Dr Pepper/Seven Up, Inc., the Dallas Mavericks and/or the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of either (i) entrant’s participation; or (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in the promotion.
(11) In consideration for being awarded the prize, winner hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, except where prohibited by law, to the use of winner’s name and/or likeness in any and all advertising, promotions and other publicity conducted by the Dr Pepper/Seven Up, Inc., the Dallas Mavericks and/or the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, except where prohibited by law.
(12) Contest void where prohibited