Win with Academy Sports + Outdoors!
Complete the information below and you could win a pair of tickets in a suite that includes food & beverage, parking, and a post-game meet & greet with Mavericks All-Star candidates at the February 2nd home game against Minnesota.
Register by completing the form below.
Voting is now underway! Click here to find out how you can get all your favorite Mavs into the All Star game.
(1) No purchase necessary.
(2) Sweepstakes open to legal residents of all ages residing within a 75 mile radius of the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex, except employees and immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) of Academy Sports and Outdoors, the Dallas Mavericks, the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, owners, partners, employees and agents. Winner, if under the age of 18, must provide parent/legal guardian consent to redeem prize.
(3) To enter, go to the Academy Sports and Outdoors All-Star Sweepstakes page on mavs.com and register to win. The promotion begins on December 11, 2014. All eligible entries must be received by January 19, 2015. Limit one entry per person each day throughout the duration of the promotion. Six (6) total winners will be chosen at random at the conclusion of the promotion on January 20, 2015 from all eligible entries received and will be notified by email or phone. In the event a winner cannot be contacted or declines the prize awarded at anytime during or at the completion of the promotion, an alternate winner will be chosen at random and notified by email or phone.
(4) If on line registration, log onto mavs.com/academy or mail to Dallas Mavericks c/o Academy All-Star Sweepstakes, 2909 Taylor Street, Dallas, TX 75226 and fill out all data in required fields; first and last name, address, city, state, zip, primary phone with area code, email address and format preference, date of birth, gender, date registered, and if you choose to opt-in on Dallas Mavericks offers, offers from Dallas Mavericks partners, or wish to receive newsletters from the Dallas Mavericks.
(5) Each of the six (6) winners chosen will receive 2 tickets to sit in a suite to the Dallas Mavericks vs. Minnesota game followed by a meet & greet with selected Dallas Mavericks All-Star candidates on Monday February 2nd, 2015. The winning prize is non-transferable to any other person, including relatives or friends.
(6) Winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and any expenses associated with the game, unless otherwise indicated. No substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prize permitted except at the team’s option for a prize of comparable or greater value.
(7) Approximate retail value of prize(s): $500.00
(8) Chances of winning are based upon the total number of entries received.
(9) A list of winners can be obtained by writing Dallas Mavericks, 2909 Taylor Street, Dallas, TX 75226.
(10) By entering, entrant agrees to follow the Official Rules and hold harmless and indemnify Academy Sports and Outdoors, the Dallas Mavericks, and/or the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, partners, employees and agents against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of either (i) entrant’s participation; or (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in the promotion.
(11) In consideration for being awarded the prize, winner hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, except where prohibited by law, to the use of winner’s name and/or likeness in any and all advertising, promotions and other publicity conducted by Academy Sports & Outdoors, the Dallas Mavericks, and/or the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, except where prohibited by law.
(12) Contest void where prohibited