How would you like to watch a Mavs game in a suite and then hang out with a Mavs legend AND a current Mavs player after the game?!
Enter to win a One of a Kind Experience presented by Dr Pepper to be one of six (6) total winners chosen on February 26, 2016.
The game and meet-and-greet will be on March 3, 2016 against the Sacramento Kings.
Limit one entry per day.
(1) No purchase necessary.
(2) Sweepstakes open to legal residents of all ages residing within a 75 mile radius of the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex, except employees and immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) of Dr Pepper/Seven Up, Inc, the Dallas Mavericks, the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, owners, partners, employees and agents. Winner, if under the age of 18, must provide parent/legal guardian consent to redeem prize.
(3) To enter, go to the Dr Pepper One of a Kind Experience page on mavs.com and register to win. The promotion begins on February 1, 2016. All eligible entries must be received by February 25, 2016. Limit one entry per person each day throughout the duration of the promotion. Six (6) total winners will be chosen at random at the conclusion of the promotion on February 26, 2016 from all eligible entries received and will be notified by email or phone. In the event a winner cannot be contacted or declines the prize awarded at anytime during or at the completion of the promotion, an alternate winner will be chosen at random and notified by email or phone.
(4) If on line registration, log onto mavs.com/drpepper or mail to Dallas Mavericks c/o One of a Kind Experience Sweepstakes, 2909 Taylor Street, Dallas, TX 75226 and fill out all data in required fields; first and last name, address, city, state, zip, primary phone with area code, email address and format preference, date of birth, gender, date registered, and if you choose to opt-in on Dallas Mavericks offers, offers from Dallas Mavericks partners, or wish to receive newsletters from the Dallas Mavericks.
(5) Each of the eight (8) winners chosen will receive 2 tickets to sit in a suite to the Dallas Mavericks vs. Sacramento Kings on Thursday, March 3, 2016, a post-game meet and greet with a Dallas Mavericks legend and a post-game meet and greet with a current Mavs Player. The winning prize is non-transferable to any other person, including relatives or friends.
(6) Winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and any expenses associated with the game, unless otherwise indicated. No substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prize permitted except at the team’s option for a prize of comparable or greater value.
(7) Approximate retail value of prize(s): $500.00
(8) Chances of winning are based upon the total number of entries received.
(9) A list of winners can be obtained by writing Dallas Mavericks, 2909 Taylor Street, Dallas, TX 75226.
(10) By entering, entrant agrees to follow the Official Rules and hold harmless and indemnify Dr Pepper/Seven Up, Inc., the Dallas Mavericks, and/or the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, partners, employees and agents against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of either (i) entrant’s participation; or (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in the promotion.
(11) In consideration for being awarded the prize, winner hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, except where prohibited by law, to the use of winner’s name and/or likeness in any and all advertising, promotions and other publicity conducted by Dr Pepper/Seven Up, Inc., the Dallas Mavericks, and/or the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, except where prohibited by law.
(12) Contest void where prohibited.