THE DALLAS MAVERICKS: Students raising a minimum of $50 will receive an offer to redeem a voucher for a FREE* Ticket to the Dallas Mavericks Game with the purchase of an additional ticket(s)** for one (1) of the following home games…
- Sunday, February 28th vs. Minnesota Timberwolves 6:00PM
- Wednesday, March 9th vs. Detroit Pistons 7:30PM (POST GAME SHOT)
- Monday, March 7th vs. LA Clippers 7:30PM
- Saturday, March 12th vs. Indiana Pacers 1:00PM
- Sunday, March 20th vs. Portland Trailblazers 3:00PM (POST GAME SHOT)
- Wednesday, March 30th vs. NY Knicks 7:30PM (POST GAME SHOT)
*Free Ticket Valid Only With Purchase of Additional Discounted Ticket(s). TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
**Each game is limited to 500 tickets. WE WILL SELL OUT!
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE
- Top 10 Online Fundraisers throughout North Texas will be able to participate in our National Anthem Buddies before the game on Sunday, March 20th
- Top 11-40 Online Fundraisers throughout North Texas will be able to participate in the High Five Line before the game on Sunday, March 20th
- Post-Game Shot on Basket will only be available for the following games:
- Wednesday, March 9th vs Detroit Pistons 7:30PM
- Sunday, March 20th vs Portland Trailblazers 3:00PM
- Wednesday, March 30th vs NY Knick 7:30PM
- In order to redeem the FREE ticket for a qualifying student there must be an additional discounted ticket purchased per qualifying student
- All orders must be submitted through mavs.com/groupthemenights
- Family and Friends will be able to purchase additional discounted tickets
- Qualifying students will receive a voucher with the online link for securing tickets
- Each game is limited to 500 tickets. We will sell out!
- All orders will be filled on a first come, first served basis and are subject to availability
DEADLINE TO ORDER TICKETS FRIDAY, MARCH 11th, 2016
POST GAME SHOT ON BASKET: Students who attend one of the three (3) selected home games will have the opportunity to shoot a free throw on the Mavs court after the game. Participants will form a line on the Plaza Concourse at section 101/124 immediately following the game. Once the lower bowl has been cleared out, the participants will be escorted to the court. Each participant will take one free throw shot and will exit the court at section 106/107. Only participants with signed waivers will be allowed to access the court. Spectators will be allowed to take photos of the participant from the baseline, but must leave once the participant has attempted their free throw at section 106/107. There will be no player autographs.