Premium Sales Account Executive – Dallas Mavericks
Full/Part: Full Time
Category: Ticket Sales
If you have a competitive personality, a proven track record of success in sales and excellent communication skills, we invite you to apply for this premium ticket sales position. Main responsibility will be selling premium ticket products, including season ticket packages, theater boxes, nightly suite rentals and season suite leases.
- Prospect and cold call companies for new business development opportunities, selling either face-to-face or over phone.
- Meet weekly outside sales appointment expectations, setting face-to-face meetings with business owners and C-Level executives.
- Accountable for structuring weekly out-of-office presentations and submitting all required reports on time.
- Meet weekly outbound call expectations.
- Target individual game ticket buyers in premium locations and discuss season ticket opportunities.
- Entertain premium prospects at creative events and also during games at American Airlines Center.
- Dedicated to continual education of the sales process and implementing strategies from training into daily sales efforts.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding all individual and department goals.
- Continually be bringing new ideas and initiatives to management, to help better the entire sales department.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong work ethic and drive to excel.
- Strong background in selling premium tickets.
- Highly motivated individual with a strong desire to build a career in ticket sales.
- 2+ years of outstanding performance in commission-based sales position.
- Maintain computerized records of all touch points with clients and prospects with our CRM system.
- Commitment to work as long and hard as necessary to achieve personal and company goals, including game nights and outside events.
- College degree preferred.
This is a full time position that is salaried plus commission and we offer an outstanding benefit program.
Corporate Sponsor Account Executive
The Dallas Mavericks have an immediate opening for a Corporate Sponsor Sales Executive. This position sells and services Dallas Mavericks corporate sponsorships and advertising through a variety of mediums including TV, radio, print, internet,, signage, corporate promotions, hospitality, special event, grassroots and community relations efforts.
Responsibilities and duties include the prospecting of new corporate sponsors/advertisers, building and presenting custom tailored proposals meeting existing and new sponsors’ marketing objectives, maintain follow-up meetings to reach sponsorship agreement/contract, fulfillment and execution of all sponsorship agreements/contracts and renewing and increasing investment of all sponsorship agreements at year end.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications and skills to perform the position requirements successfully. Five years of sales experience, a college degree in business, advertising/marketing, communications or related field experience in radio, TV or sports marketing is helpful.
Excellent written and verbal communications skills is required, ability to interact with and build relationships with new and existing clients, ability to work well with other team members and the ability to work long hours ( ie., during the season) , possess a professional demeanor be detail oriented, persistent, creative, computer literate with individual accountability.
If interested and you possess these qualifications, send your resume along with salary history to email@example.com as a Word document attachment or fax to 214-658-7121.
All offers of employment are contingent upon satisfactory background screening. Qualified candidates may submit a resume and cover letter to the attention to Buddy Pittman either on line to firstname.lastname@example.org, in a word document attachment, or via fax to 214-658-7121.
The Dallas Mavericks are an Equal Opportunity Employer.