All offers of employment are contingent upon satisfactory background screening. Qualified candidates may submit a resume and cover letter to the attention to Buddy Pittman either on line to firstname.lastname@example.org, in a word document attachment, or via fax to 214-658-7121.
The Dallas Mavericks are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Premium Sales Account Executive – Dallas Mavericks (Dallas, TX)
Full/Part: Full Time
Category: Ticket Sales
If you have a competitive personality, a proven track record of success in sales and excellent communication skills, we invite you to apply for this premium ticket sales position.
Main responsibility will be selling premium ticket products, including season ticket packages, theater boxes, nightly suite rentals and season suite leases.
- Meet or exceed established yearly revenue goals.
- Prospect and cold call companies for new business development opportunities, selling either face-to-face or over phone.
- Conduct sales conversations via phone presentations, in-office meetings/presentations and meetings at the American Airlines Center.
- Accountable for structuring weekly out-of-office presentations and submitting all required reports on time.
- Meet weekly outbound call expectations.
- Target individual game ticket buyers in premium locations and discuss season ticket opportunities.
- Entertain premium prospects at creative events and also during games at American Airlines Center.
- Dedicated to continual education of the sales process and implementing strategies from training into daily sales efforts.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding all individual and department goals.
- Continually be bringing new ideas and initiatives to management, to help better the entire sales department.
- Develop and grow relationships with current clients to increase selling opportunities through exceptional service and referrals.
- Enter all pertinent prospect and customer information in Salesforce for efficient reporting and historical data purposes.
- Highly motivated self-starter with strategic thinking and personal leadership skills.
- Work well in a team selling environment and ability to collaborate with others.
- Exceptional organizational skills to manage and prioritize daily effort.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to communicate effectively with prospects, customers and internal team.
- Strong interpersonal and customer relationship skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint, and Salesforce.
- Ability to work irregular hours, event coverage and weekends.
- Reliable transportation to reach the market on outside sales appointments.
- Strong work ethic and drive to excel.
- Strong background in selling premium tickets.
- Highly motivated individual with a desire to build a career in ticket sales.
- 2+ years of outstanding performance in commission-based sales position.
- Maintain computerized records of all touch points with clients and prospects through Salesforce.
- College degree preferred.
This is a full time position that is salaried plus commission and we offer an outstanding benefit program.
Submit resume via email word document to email@example.com and please include salary history.